CURRENT BEAUTY FAVORITES
It's no secret I love all things beauty! When my friends want to try something new they ask always ask for my opinion which is something I love! Here are my current beauty favorites that I've come across recently.
1. Rimmel Colour Precise Eyeliner in Black - I have been looking for a quality felt tip eyeliner that is affordable and lasts. I have tried a handful of brands where the felt tip gets fuzzy or dries out too quick and it is the WORST! I tried this one randomly and it's my favorite. Perfect size tip, color comes out just as it should and it doesn't smudge throughout the day. I've been using this for a couple of months now and it is always the one I grab from my makeup drawer. Love!
2. Lipsense Liquid Lipstick in the color Goddess! Pinks are my go-to so I wasn't surprised Goddess was my favorite. I think pink looks good on every skin tone and just makes you look so pretty and feminine! I am a distributor so if you are interested let me know!
3. SkinCeuticals Purifying Cleanser - this was a Christmas gift from my Sister in Law and I have definitely seen a difference in my skin! It looks brighter and fresher which is always a plus. When I was a teenager I had clear skin, never any breakouts but as I am getting older and with both pregnancies I developed some acne. This cleanser has glycol acid which is something I had forgotten about! My skin looks and feels so much clearer.
4. Pureology Colour Fanatic - I did a post about this on instagram but I want to make sure you all know how amazing it really is! It's a leave in treatment that you just spray all over your damp hair. The smell is the best thing and lingers in your hair. It has 21 benefits for your hair from priming it to helping color last. My hair is not color treated on a regular basis but it does have color in it. I noticed the brown tones have been popping out more which I love! I also noticed my hair getting dry and matted from the weather and this stuff has fixed that problem!
5. Kiss Eyelash Strips in Shy - I buy these from Walgreens down the street but they aren't showing the specific style on their website. Anyhow, I've been going back and fourth from wanting lash extensions to not. There are definitely pro's and con's to them so gluing on the strips have been working fine. I have big eyes so I prefer wearing ones that are more full opposed to super long. These fit my eyes well and they look natural but with a little zaz!
6. OGX Bamboo Fiber Full Shampoo & Conditioner - Very affordable and it cleans my hair without leaving any residue, or at least thats how it feels. I used to use a different brand of bamboo shampoo that was I about $17 a bottle and this stuff seems to work just as good! I love that it's at Target making it easy to access! Smells nice and leaves my hair feeling lightweight. I've also tried the OGX Kertain Oil but the scent was too strong I had to stop using it. That may be due to pregnancy though, I used it on Maverik to get rid of it. It did leave my hair oily- not dripping or anything but I noticed I had to wash it more frequently. It was good for those sleek straight hair days.
7. Botanics Organic Toning Spritz - Love this stuff! I put it on when I wake up and before I go to bed. It's a rose-water formula that purifies and refreshes. The smell alone is worth buying because it's so calming.
8. Tarte Shape Tape - YES, it's worth all of the hype! I finally went out to Ulta so I could try it. I am the color Medium and was surprised at how much I loved it! Since my skin is darker I have dark circles under my eyes so I need conclear to brighten them. I showed Maverik what it does and how it 'wakes up my face,' and he said, 'oh yeah it does look much better!' haha Kids always tell the truth. Anyways, I apply it with a damp beauty blender and then put a translucent setting powder on top so it doesn't crease. Will definitely buy this again!
9. Sephora Collection Contour Pallete - This is something I use daily and love it. I wanted to enhance my cheek bones and contour a little but keeping it looking natural. I don't know why I keep saying natural, everyone knows when you're wearing makeup!? I use the bottom two left colors and if I am going out at night I will add a tiny bit of the far right bottom. A little goes a long way and you can build it up quick. I blend it a lot, sometimes too much I've used this palette on a few friends with different skin tones (I am always the darkest so I like to test things on people to see if it has the same outcome as it does on myself) and it works for everyone. I also use the browns as a light eyeshadow.
10. Cargo Cosmetics Bronzing Powder - To date this is my favorite thing I received in the FabFitFun packages. I don't remember which season it was but it was 2017. Anyways it's more of a highlighter than a bronzer. I add it to my cupids bow, nose, and top of my cheeks. I have a few other highlighters but this one is just my favorite. It's long lasting and the color is perfect!
Have you tried any of these products? Please send me your recommendations if you have any, I love trying new things especially with great reviews! I hope you all enjoy the rest of the week!