NIGHT OUT MAKEUP
Tonight we are having a family date at the Route 91 Festival! I decided to share the makeup for today because beauty is something I LOVE! I love getting ready for the day/night/party/etc. Sometimes I have more fun getting ready than I do at the actual event! Play some girly music, it's the perfect "ME" time.
Most of the things I use everyday and I usually take about 20 minutes to do my makeup. I have gotten more comfortable with makeup over the years and enjoy watching makeup tutorials on youtube. I don't have favorite brands just yet but I noticed once I find something I really like I usually stick to that. For example, I have used NARS foundation for a few years now and I love everything about it. I am debating on trying some other ones that are popular but why venture out if I'm already happy!?
It looks a little crazy I know but it's really not! I will start off with the order I use them in... here we go!
1. Tula (skinny bottle) on my forehead and neck! It helps wrinkles to not form! Then I apply the smaller container all over my face and neck. I've been using it for a few months now along with the face mask and I love the refreshing scent and glow it gives me!
2. NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation in the color BARCELONA - and I apply it with the tan bristled brush.
3. Maybelline Expert Wear Twin Brow Pencil in the color Dark Brown - just fill them in and make a tiny bit longer. Sometimes I also apply brown eyeshadow on top of the pencil, just depends!
4. Next I will put regular Vaseline on my lips because foundation gets on them and they look better with some shine! ha..
5. EYES! I put on the brown shade from the Marc Jacobs Beauty Eye-Conic in the Edigitorial Pallet just all over the top of my eyelid and I used the white crease brush. The pallet is sold out so hopefully they will re-stock soon with the Holidays coming up! All of the colors are pretty but my go to is the brown.
6. Under eye concealer - took me YEARS to find a concealer that I was obsessed with and thanks to Jessie James Decker and her youtube video I found it! It's by Make Up For Ever, Full Cover Concealer in the color #7! I just apply it directly under my eyes and blend it with a beauty blender. Lasts all day long and will not crease!! Thank you for saving my life Jessie! xoxo
7. Next I put Laura Mercier Translucent Powder all over my face and on top of my under eye concealer to set it all. I recently switched to the medium deep color because I am tan and I love it!
8. BRONZER/CONTOUR- So for my cheekbones/nose/forehead/jawline (ok where don't I put it!?) I use Chanel Les Beiges in Medium Deep. It comes with a cute little brush so I use that for the most part but if I want to be more dramatic I will use this brush.
9. Blush is next and always my favorite because I blush just makes your cheeks look so plump and cute! I recently started using Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Rose Bronze and I adore it! The brush is perfect too!
10. Ok so now I will go back to eyes and add the same brown eyeshadow on my bottom line and on the inner lid I put Marc Jacobs Beauty Gel Liner in the color Earthquake. Coat my bottom lashes with Miss Manga by L'oreal in blackest black.
11. Now I'll add some liquid liner on top of my eyelid with L'Oreal Infallible, it's super easy because its like a marker!
12. Shimmer on my cheekbones and cupids bow with Cargo Picture Perfect Bronzing Powder. This is my favvvvorite shimmer! I have quite a few but this one works best on my skin!
I hope you aren't nervous to try, I promise it's easy. I linked everything to so you could better view! Please let me know if you have any questions or if you've used any of these products. ALSO if you recommend anything please let me know in the comments! Thank you for stopping by, I have to find my boots so I can dance along to Sam Hunt!!!